View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
OP. In 2017 for our 3 flights we had 3 changes forced on us. For 2 of the outbound ones we were bumped to another time and 1 of the return ones.
Plus, and I knew it would happen we were bumped from UC to PE as the seat map was 'frozen so although we could see on the booking that we were UC we couldnt pick seats.
That cost them big time!
The bottom line was they combined 2 aircraft into 1 and UC was oversold by two seats. As we were on a Miles flight we were the vulnerable ones.
But as I say the compenation was excellent
I think this is what has happened with our flight, outbound has been cancelled and we have been put on later flight but that has now been oversold. I don't mind being on later flight but really want to know for sure as we want to be there for our daughter's birthday the next day..

If we are moved to the later flight either way, would we be entitled to ask for compensation? If so, would this be in the form of a flight upgrade or cash? I would prefer to just have our original flights but its good to know if we are changed.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List