Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Pre-trip Report

We are...

I am Mrs P (I hijack/share my husbands account!) also known as Melissa. Married to Pumba75 aka Graeme. Our two girls are now 10 years+ so adults in relation to Disney tickets & the Disney Dining Plan (DDP).

We love Florida, food & family time - in no particular order!

We are very fortunate that this will be our 7/8th time across the pond. My family are used to pushing their plates towards me so I can take a photo before they take their first bite!

The plan so far.

We are returning again in August.
Premier Inn booked for the night before at Heathrow.
Dinner at The Pheasant Inn.
Flying with BA to Orlando via Miami. Direct on the way home to Gatwick.

Onsite.

We have booked Saratoga Springs for 7 nights with free DDP. First time staying here. Previously stayed at OKW & Polynesian.

ADRs (Advance Dining Reservations).

ADR's are now all booked and we have opted for restaurants that are new to us.

The Wave (breakfast)
Turf Club (dinner)
Chef de France (dinner)
Chef Arts Smiths Florida Homecoming Kitchen (dinner)
Yak & Yeti (dinner)
Paradiso 37 (dinner)
O'hanas (dinner)

We are also going to Be Our Guest (quick service) for breakfast with Kim (Leyfy) & Phil (Graeme's brother). Double celebrations as it will be my birthday that day and their honeymoon! We have previously had dinner there and loved it.

Also looking forward to meeting up with Stupet11 & family for drinks in EPCOT.

Offsite.

Then returning to The Grand Plaza Hotel for 2nights. Definitely returning to Bongos for dinner.

Then 5 nights in Cape Coral.

We are really looking forward to exploring a totally new area and trying new restaurants. We have booked a dibb villa (Capecoralfl). The owners have been friendly, helpful and prompt which has made it a lovely smooth process.

Can't. Wait.

Finally.

Saw this and it made me smile.
Will certainly try but can't promise!

For the moment, that's everything.

Mrs P

Edited at 09:28 AM.
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List