View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I have 3 nights/4 days booked for end of August. 2 adults, 1 child (11) in Sequoia Lodge (main building), Direct Eurostar, HB+ (included as part of package, which they also included a 9pm sitting of Buffalo Bills as a special offer) £1500 ish, but then we got a just shy of £150 discount off that total as my Mum has rheumatoid arthritis, and there's a discount you can apply for regarding the ticket cost.

That was with the 25% off and free half board offer. X
Thank you for posting, that’s really helpful. 👍

So actually that sounds as though my price is about right (I know that I’m too late for good prices on the Eurostar, so the ferry is the only reasonably priced option this late out).

I guess I just need to weigh up whether I can justify it as a three night ‘add on’ to our existing holiday - I think if it was a break on its own I wouldn’t quibble, I think I’m just stalling as I know that I should be contented with the weeks holiday we’ve already got - it’s just the lure of already being at Dover & in my head, so close to DLP, that’s so appealing! 😂
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List