Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hi all
Kel, sorry to hear you've been poorly. Don't worry about food/exercise, that'll come and you've done so well and don't have far to go! Just concentrate on getting yourself better! NEXT MONTH? ! I thought of you this morning actually, that is soooooo exciting! I go on 1st September 2012 so can I say next month in July? That is when the wedding is so hope so! I was excited enough about 'next year!' It'll fly by, honest!

Liz, poor eye! Hope it gets better! Well done on your loss, 2lb is fab especially as you have occasionally had 'real food' this week.

I know my Buttons was costly, I've decided to just get the next 2 dosages from Amazon as it's only £20 instead of £90 and I've decided, although it's not necessarily advised, I am going to treat it preventatively in future too as you only need 1 spot-on every 6 months so would cost £3 per treatment but would save lots of dosh like I've been spending this week! Oh well, he's worth it although he's not happy with me for taking him to the vets, rubbing medicine on him, bleaching his cage, and putting him on a diet. He has to lost 1kg apparently, he weighs 4.5kg so that's a lot!

Liz, I can only imagine how you feel now with wedding costs, haribo on the tables sounds fun, see that's why we're having a table! It's nice to be able to pick up bits and bobs.

Kel, dad called on Tuesday to see how we got on on Monday so I think he's coming round, hopefully it won't be long now! I'm seeing him tomorrow so maybe he'll mention something.

Rach, I saw your bunny, love lionheads! Cute! Does he live inside? He'll make a wonderful addition I'm sure

As for me I was a bit happier today when I checked the scales, I just want to make sure that things are slipping back into place now I'm being good again and I'm back at the stage now that it's second nature which is good. I lost over 2lb so far this week so I've got to keep it up. Got mother's day on Sunday but Matt's cooking our roast for the family so I have control over what's cooked and how. Going to not have roast pots as they really raise points but I'll have meat, veg, yorkies and gravy. Yum. And I'll skip dessert and have something else instead, maybe a WW crumble/cheesecake or creme caramel. Got a busy old weekend but I'm looking forward to a break from work.

Got lots of short weeks coming up though - finish Thurs next week as I have study leave Fri; study leave Mon and exam Tues mean a short week after that, the next week is Good Friday, then easter Monday/Royal Wedding, then Mayday...golly! Then only 1 month til we go on our UK holibobs! Can't wait! Thinking we might do Thorpe Park in September so with Alton Towers in June we get a full theme park fix! I'd also like to squeeze in a trip to Cardiff somewhere this year. We're going to Bicester Village in June on the way to Alton Towers too, uh oh...

Right, best be off...free DDP bookable from today so investigating prices!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List