View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 13, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lizj1982 View Post
Hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Year, thank you all for your messages.

Just thought I would do a quick update. We've booked out transportation for the wedding day through Florida Magical Tours, as we're not having a 'traditional' wedding we've decided that we are all going to travel to Cypress Grove together in a limo then onto the boardwalk after. We then have an SUV picking us up later on after our meal to take us home.

We've also ordered our wedding invitations, I loved the passport style one Minnie Moo had chosen but due to finances and a minimum order way more than we needed we have gone with a local lady. We have changed one of her designs to incorporate our poem and changed a few other bits, hoping they will arrive in a couple of weeks, I will update with a photo when they arrive

X
Good to hear your transport is all booked

We were also thinking of pinching Minnie Moo's passport idea

Are your invites still in the passport style? We also contacted the lady Minnie Moo recommended but needed way less than the minimum order. We found a lady on Ebay from Bury who did a similar passport style invite but minimum order was only ten, I was wondering if it was the same lady x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List