Old 4 Jun 15, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
jocat
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 67
Originally Posted by sameeel View Post
Yay... Been hoping you would do a report
Wowsers CN Tower looks terrifyingly high but awesome views.

The islands look beautiful and your bath

Can't wait for the next instalment and thanks for sharing
Thanks for reading. Hope the report is helpful to you, ready for your trip.

The CN Tower wasn't that bad - just that glass floor that did me.

Toronto Islands were beautiful and the bath was just lovely.

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I have the same photo looking down from the CN Tower!

Sounds like you had a fab first day!
We really enjoyed it Mel.

Originally Posted by beautybutterfly View Post
brilliant day - that steak looks incredible, i'm definitely putting Ruth's Chris on my list of possible eating places for when we go in October
The steak was fantastic! Would happily eat there again. Look forward to reading about your trip if you do a trippie.

Originally Posted by shirley View Post
Brings back happy memories, so glas we didnt visit that restaurant DH would have had a "little turn " at those prices LOL. It really is a lovely city to walk around. Look forward to the rest xx
I though my DH might react the same way, but happily not. All of our other meals were much cheaper though!

It really helped having lovely weather, which enabled us to explore the city on foot.

Originally Posted by BONZO View Post
Great stuff!

Been looking forward to your report for a while now and just catching up with them.
Glad to have you reading along. I think it helps to keep the memories of your own trip alive.

Your trippie was so helpful to us. I'm sure you get a mention most days.

Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Wow,Toronto looks amazing and that's definitely a room with a view. We were considering Canada on our USA trip next year and I think you have just helped me decide on a few days in Toronto!
Yes book it! I'm also considering adding another part of Canada onto a future US trip. Decisions, decisions as to where though!
jocat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List