Thread: Snobbery
View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 09, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lov2dis View Post
We've done DLP three times and it was nice enough BUT the service/atmosphere is not a patch on WDW.

We went when we lived in Essex and it was relatively cheap to get there.

Now that we are in Scotland, the price of going to DLP is almost the same as it would be for WDW. Add to that the fact that there is so much to do in Florida outside of disney PLUS the reliably hot weather and there's just NO WAY I would consider going back to Paris

Its not snobbery - Its value for money
im with you here as in the price irene

we've been the once to dlp and due to the rude attitude at the time with the cm's (never been to any disney park before then) toward my dd1 emma she was just turning 9 at the time, we didnt enjoy our time apart from the fact the we were also cold and damp

with what we paid for a 3 night stay in 2000 as to what i paid in 2001, i booked florida with weeks of having been to dlp due to the disappointment on emmas face, we paid in total for dlp £1100 but my price inclusive of disney passes (we only wdw on this occassion) i only paid £1286 for the 5 of us and this was flying with virgin from gatwick staying at the quality inn on idrive, so for me there is no comparison on price and im guaranteed the weather

i dont think its snobbery on my own part but i do see where you come from more so if someone sticks his/her nose up having never been
but then there are also those who stick his/her nose up at florida also having never been
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List