View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 21, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Manny Haines
Dibbing with Tink

I’m A Celebrity - The ALTERNATIVE version.

So, after reading the thread about IACGMOOH on the TV&Film forum and how its now an insipid watered down version of what it used to be I thought I’d pitch a new show to Channel 5 along the same lines as the original but its called.

“Do you know who the hell I am?”

It takes place in the jungles of Belize and is in the same format as it sibling show, but with actual known celebrities.
Celebrities of such stature that their egos do not allow for any form of just being nice so as to further their career, they dont have to anymore.
We’ll get a show that has more stories and exposés than the National Enquirer.

Again, the celebrities will be faced with physical and eating trials in order to win food and other luxuries.

First series guests are, and these are random.
1) Oliver Reed
2) Imelda Staunton
3) Telly Savalas
4) Joan Rivers
5) Bjork
6) Tyson Fury
7) Lady Gaga
8) Grayson Perry
9) Anna Soubry
10) Brian May
11) Monika Lewinski
12) Bobby George

Yes, yes, a rather random guest (and some have been brought back from the dead) list but thats the beauty of this show.

Not many strong willed or opinionated folk on there (lol) but if you can make up another list I’m all ears.
Its a one time offer and I’m willing to let a few folks in at the ground floor before this goes stratospheric, so bring me your guest lists and challenges ideas.

Ps Please Thumb Up if you’d tune in.
I’ll need this for market research data purposes for when I approach Channel 5.

****All rights reserved and owned by Manny Haines****

Edited at 01:17 PM.
Manny Haines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List