View Single Post
Old 13 Sep 17, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ok that doll store is literally the creeeeeepiest thing I've ever seen!

Still can't believe you don't like cheesecake. Alien haha!

The views from the observatory look lovely, even if it was a bit misty!

Did you know there's a replica of the Wiltshire at Universal? I only noticed last year!

Hmmm loving the s'mores action! You are so right though, those things about melt your teeth off! Ha!

Exactly how many magnets and souvenir glasses did you return home with? Hahaha!

Xxx
Haha if you had a doll phobia it would be an actual nightmare... some of them were so freaky looking it had to be said!

Ooo no I have never seen the Beverly Wiltshire at Universal... something to keep eyes peeled for on our next trip!

Oh goodness I lost count of how many magnets we got for Paul's mum on this trip... I am surprised her fridge hasn't toppled over! xxx

Originally Posted by Disney Wishing View Post
Another full on day. You both fit so much in.

Seeing that dolls shop makes me glad I have a boy

Totally keep calling the pregnancy brain card then after that you can called the new baby lack of sleep card
Haha as we were walking around the shop I think Paul was thinking to himself that he hopes this baby is a boy... it was a whole new world in there!

Haha I am going to be using the 'baby brain' excuse a lot I think... it sure beats my normal 'blonde moment' excuse!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A brilliant day, as always you got so much done. The doll store is pretty terrifying.
Haha only in the US could you find a doll store of this scale... truly amazing!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List