View Single Post
Old 26 Jun 18, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
It’s a shame your having problems sleeping I would think you would be out like a light with all that walking! I hope your restful night with your room picnic gave you a good sleep.
The market sounds interesting. I hated trying to barter as everything just seemed so cheap anyway.
I think I have sorted my sleeping out - just in time for going home!

The market was fun - I think you could get almost anything there!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
The market sounds like a really interesting experience. I'm another that can't believe you don't fall over the minute your head hits the pillow with the amount you are doing each day. I'd feel the same about bartering for something that you felt was already cheap.
I know - hopefully going home will not mess up my sleeping as I land at 10.30pm and I have work the next day...

Bartering is not my strong point!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another busy day

What’s that old saying “Too tired to sleep”

Joan
It may well be that Joan

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
The market does sound somewhat interesting, I thought the same as you there would be bigger type shops we are popping in there on our 1st dayx
The malls are odd - very different than, for example Kuala Lumpur. I visited mainly for the food courts

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List