Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by fd1972uk View Post
Hi, thanks for the feedback.

Hi Claire, hope your well. How much was the town car, if you don't mind me asking? You're right about the pick up time as it would be good to spend a lot of time on the boat anyway to get as much out the day as possible.

FD
Hi Frank, yes good thanks!

I don't know the exact price of the town car sorry! We booked a multi trip with Florida Magical tours so don't have the exact breakdown. Ours was $395 and that was MCO to OKW, OkW to PC and PC to AoA. From memory it was about $65 in 2012 for MCO to OKW. I don't know that prices would have risen that much. So based on that it was probably around $330 return to and from PC. Gratuity was included, but the porter at the port when we arrived wasn't

If you message them through here then they will happily give you a price, and a bit of a Dibb discount I believe. We have used them for 2 holidays now, and have found the service excellent.

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List