View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 17, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

There are some days we have not booked any Fast passes, should we just book some anyway?

-- Yes. You might as well. Weather, the ride is down or plans change

Also, what about food? We have only booked breakfast for the first day, but are we going to find it difficult to get into restaurants without booking?

-- I am not sure I would book breakfast for first morning. You might be up very early. If you wake at 4am you have 4 hours to wait. I would QS it. The only way to guarantee you will get into a restaurant at time you want is to make ADRs. Some restaurants like BOG you have no chance of a walkin

I messed up with the restaurant bookings, as didn’t try to book until well after the open booking date, so could not get into any of the good character dinning’s, like Cinderella’s Royal Table etc.

-- Try touring plans reservation finder. It is free. Keep checking as people always cancel.

Plus we have no idea when the parades / firework shows are, can we fit these around any of our times?

-- check disneyworld.disney.go/en...magic-kingdom/ Festival of Fantasy is at 2pm. Just change the date/park will show you the parade/fireworks times.

Cape May Café Dinner 19.55 (Hopefully we can make this)

-- Booking dinner on arrival night. I am not sure I would do that. You will might be late/tired as 7Seasailor says your body clock will tell you it is 1am

Fastpass:
Soarin’ 9.05 – 10.05
Mission Space 10.15 – 11.15
The Sea with Nemo and Friends 11.15 – 12.15

-- If you are arriving at the park at 9am. You could rope drop soarin. Then use your fastpass for frozen at 11am or test track or ride soarin again.

Sunday 5th Nothing Booked What wont be busy?

I would do Epcot as it is huge when you are done monorail to MK

Wednesday 8th Hollywood Studios Day

Food:
Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine 14.20 (With Fantasmic tickets)

Fastpass:
Tower of terror 9.10 – 10.10
Beauty and the Beast stage show 10.30 – 10.50
Indiana Jones Show 12.45 – 13.05

-- Do you not want to do Toy story ride? That needs a fastpass generally.

Thursday 9th Magic Kingdom Day again

Food:
Tiana’s Riverboat Party – Ice Cream Social & Viewing Party 13.30
Tonys Town Square Dinner 18.50

Fastpass:
Big Thunder Railroad (again) 9.20 – 10.20
Pirates of the Caribbean 10.50 – 11.50
Hnuted Mansion 11.50 – 12.50

--You will probably want to do 7DMT again or what about Splash mountain. These need a FPs

Pirates/haunted don't generally need FP.

Edited at 07:22 PM.
AliceCooper9 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List