View Single Post
Old 15 Sep 17, 04:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by gazza5 View Post
As others have said, I don't think you will make your meal, last time at orlando we had a hour wait at passport control, I assume hiring a car? - if so have to pick that up etc.

Some tips I found on here - book fast passes for the busy times of the day - ie afternoon.

A fast pass at 9:30 in the morning unless its a avatar ride to me - and this is my personal opinion and I hope it doesn't appear rude - but its a wasted fast pass.

You have a lot of fast passes before lunch, the chances of getting more in the afternoon for any big rides are slim (again my opinion and this is from some tips on other websites). You may get some to see some charectors.

At 9:30 in the morning you should be able to q for about 20 minutes max for quite a few rides. Yes a fast pass enables you to get on quicker, but then in the afternoon you will be q'in at the busiest times for rides / meet with charectors.

Also remember fireworks, animal kingdom ones are about 6:30pm, Hollywood studios at 8;00pm and 8:30pm, epcot is 9pm and magic kingdom I think is 10pm - are you going to get up early next day to be in the park for fast passes at 9 / 10am.

We are going similar time to you with our 4 year old daughter, its so much cheaper and worth doing before they start school!

After a firework night we have booked fast passes for the afternoon - we will get to the park about lunchtime ish and stay as long as we want.
You make a very good point about the 9.30am fast passes. I agree, it is too early for a FP and a waste.

But I would not wait until the afternoon either, I would start them by 10-10.30am unless I was having a rest morning. If you leave them to the afternoon, then you have a morning of queuing up and less opportunity to book additional FPs. We went in May before Pandora and easily averaged 8-10 extra FP per day and that included loads of big rides, the only one we could not get was 7DMT.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List