View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 16, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disneyangel View Post
I'm so excited for you. MY DD (13) , Mum and I went to disneyland at Easter , it's always been my dream to go to the original park too. I would love to go back and would Definitely want to do it at Halloween next time.

We did two character meals both breakfasts , one at the plaza gardens type place and one at surfs up . We love stitch. DD was born the year the film came out and has always had a thing for him . She also loves Jack and Sally and at MNSSHP we have spent a long time in queues waiting to meet them (she was dressed as Zero) .

It's much easier to navigate between the parks in California , more like DLP . I can't recommend paint he night and world of colour highly enough.

You will have a blast !
Oh, I'd love to go at Easter - the parades and decorations are so cute! Was it really busy? I know WDW is rammed over Easter, because of the two weeks off school.

How were the breakfasts? I shall be spending most of the halloween party queuing for meet and greets - so many rare opportunities! But I'm fine with that

Paint the Night is gone now

Thanks for reading x
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List