View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 16, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pinkstargirl View Post
Hope you enjoy! It looks like I'll be there just after you!

Look forward to reading your trip report, I enjoyed reading your WDW one!
Thank you Oooh exciting! Are you doing the party or any tours?

Aww thanks

Originally Posted by disneyangel View Post
It was busy but we tended to do mornings come out (as we were literally just across the road at the park vue inn) and go back in the evening .

I wanted to do a tour but my Mum wasn't so keen and the trip was for her birthday /retirement ( we did 5 days in NYC too) so I felt I was pushing my luck and there's always a next time , DD and I decided that one day 1 lol.

We loved the parks and tried all the different things ( Matterhorn , toad etc) . IASW and Haunted mansion and space mountain have their own spin too . We did a power of walking as they still had the old FP system .

We loved radiator springs , you have to go at night to see how cool it looks in the dark. And I'd ride single rider as the queues are huge all the time .

We stood in the wet zone for world of colour and as we were just across the road it was fine . We had FP too. You also get extremely wet on grizzly peak (the universal rapids kind of wet)

I will dig out some pics for you as we didn't do a trippie .

Talking of triples I just ready your wdw one. Your little girl is a cutie and definitely not the only one to throw a tantrum in a park. My dd threw a huge one in DLP as she took ice cream off a push up lolly that had smarties in the handle to get to the smarties then was cross the ice cream wouldn't go back in . She was also wary of characters at first but came round .

We liked both breakfasts . The paradise pier one edged the plaza inn one because of stitch but we met the best most gloomy eeyore ever in plaza inn.

We also met Oswald who was fab
Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are great! I fancied some tours on our last trip, but felt guilty about leaving G with Alice. I definitely need to go behind the scenes at HM so maybe next trip - hoping to go in 2019 (so far away!)

Top priority for me is to get the disneyland only rides done and then squeeze anything else in. I am super excited for Radiator Springs! I might give Grizzly Peak a miss though - I'll wait and see how hot it is!

Thanks for reading She is a cutie, I'm not sure where she got it from! Thank you

I am SO excited to meet Oswald, I'm a big fan!

Thanks for reading and commenting x

PS - you all look FAB at the halloween party!
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List