View Single Post
Old 18 May 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
captain-codeye
Imagineer

captain-codeye's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kidd McFluff View Post
ChrisS...We are still in two minds about this but all the information is helping greatly. With just over a year until we are next in Florida, we have plenty of time to plan. Your countdown timer has now gotten me interested in Bokeelia (I've been checking the maps and guidebooks). It looks like a lovely spot.

Thanks Codeye. We are looking at all of the options right now and leaning towards a captain at the moment. Canoeing might be our next inquiry as the house re are renting also comes with 2 Canadian canoes and two kayaks. Not sure that I like the look of dropping straight into the canal though!
The kayaks will be fine, I like them as long as I’m my own! I wouldn’t get in a Canadian canoe if I was paid, I have never been in one and not ended up in the water, far too unstable for me and your at your relying heavily on the person you are with balancing correctly also!

I would never go out to sea even in a sea kayak, Im not good enough but and happy in canals and lakes etc!
captain-codeye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List