Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
This got me a little teary! You was super brave for making the most of your trip when being completely thrown out of your comfort zone... I know I wouldn't have stayed so calm!

Thank you for taking the time to write, it's been a fab read (as always!) and I hope all is well with Anna now
Originally Posted by Hels80 View Post
Ah so glad you got this finished! Was a little eye watery at the end there!
Loved that Grant joined you too. Hope Anna is ok, and that you get planning another trip pretty quick!
Thanks for sharing xxx
Aww you guys, you're making me well up reading your replies! So glad you enjoyed reading along, I've really enjoyed writing this trip up and I'm so glad I did as I wasn't sure at one point if I would

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
You should be so proud of yourself, particularly with the journey back - it may not have been the trip you'd planned but you made the best of the circumstances and look like you had a great time. The photo of you with Goofy is great.

Hope Anna is OK x Thanks for all the tips I've picked up, and I and look forward to following along with your future trips.
Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I look forward to hearing about the next one ;-)
I can't wait for my next trip, just me and my daughter, some proper mother/daughter time...and of course there will be a trip report

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List