View Single Post
Old 20 Jul 20, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Reading this is bringing back so many memories... I'll probably reminisce all the way through your report. I had a girls only trip to DLP with my daughters when they were young - the trip was a disaster really, lots went wrong but reading this I'm remembering good things too. We went on the teacups, and wandered through Alice's maze. We also rode the Snow White ride on a day when my youngest was wearing her Snow White dress and she was terrified that the witch would think she really was Snow White and would come after her. Poor thing, she was looking over her shoulder the whole day and wouldn't wear the dress again while we were there!

However, back to your report The travel all sounds very smooth, apart from turning up a bit early. Better that than late though. So much easier than all the faff that goes with flying. Lots of snacking... always acceptable on holiday.

Your hotel room is cute - it's a shame the curtains let it down. It seems a great location too, with being able to walk to the parks. It's really nice that you were able to get into them straight away after dumping your cases (Figment included ). Some fun rides to start your DLP trip, and good avoidance tactics for the parade.

I have to say the food looks fine for your evening meal... it obviously didn't taste as good as it looked! Glad to hear your meals were better from here on in.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List