View Single Post
Old 4 Aug 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstargirl
Very Serious Dibber

Another update!

WDW received a large chunk of my hard-earned cash on Thursday as I paid my balance off!

I've been checking PE availability sporadically since booking at the start of the year. I'd managed to get PE flying out, but the only reward seats on the way back were in Economy. Not ideal, if I had to have one of each I'd have preferred PE coming back for the extra luggage allowance. So as I said, every so often I've been checking, with no joy. I looked a couple of weeks back and there they were! I was immediately on the phone to Virgin and getting it checked, and then booked! So I'm now flying PE both ways which I'm looking forward to. When I went to choose my seat, there was only one available, so it seems that I got incredibly lucky.

I've booked a handful of ADRs. I'm only on the QSDP and I don't want to spend loads on table service meals. I booked my traditional first-day Disney buffet breakfast, although not at The Wave this time, I'm trying out Trail's End. I've also booked Teppan Edo as I always enjoy it, and two meals at Be Our Guest (QSDP yay!) - one breakfast and one lunch.

I'm in the beginnings of rough planning now. My FP day is coming up in a month and I want to have an idea of where I want to be. Since the new Hagrid ride opened at Universal I'm also considering getting a 1 day, 2 park ticket so I can ride that and other favourites!

I think the only thing left to book is car parking at LGW, and I have yet to decide (and I know I need to be fairly quick!) if I want to go to one of the first MVMCP, I've never been to one of the parties!

That's it for now but I will update again soon!
pinkstargirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List