View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Bless you but I'm guessing you missed the part where I said he's suggested I go anyway so worst scenario is I've lost an airfare , me, not him. I'm not financially dependant on him . He certainly doesn't want a subservient wife who kowtows to him . We may be old but we're not one of those couples who are joined at the hip and can't do anything without permission.

Guess some have got the January grumps as well as a dose of the judgementals (or maybe wish someone would present them with a paid for trip )

very surprised anyone considers under £2K for two for two weeks in Florida expensive. If I surprised him with a weekend in London with a decent dinner and a show it'd not be much different costwise staying Langhams , guess some people don't like to treat their spouses though.

Anyway if a bit of lightheartness has offended some I do apologise but please don't worry yourselves about our marriage. We've been together a long time and are very happy . I hope you can say the same (if that doesn't sound as impertinent or judgemental as your comments did !)
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List