Old 4 Nov 18, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks Abby for a great report! I loved the fact that at 14 Max loved the parks - so nice to see kids being kids!

And another day of delicious looking food too!
I agree, he is still a toddler at heart even though he's got size 10 feet and is about 5 ft 9 now!

Thanks for reading Mel.

Originally Posted by Loftus View Post
I love Berlin. A lovely trip report, thank you.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. We found Berlin a beautiful city to walk around.

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Great pictures and it looks like you all had a really good time. We loved Berlin - glad you did too.
We did enjoy a more laid back trip, essentially we wandered about and we ate lots of food! It was fun to do that in such an interesting city.

I'm so grateful for the trip report you posted. Thank you for helping to make our trip to Berlin special. I found out about the Reichstag, the East side gallery and of course Back Factory in your report. I doubt we'd have done any of these if I hadn't seen them before. On the day we visited the parliament there were lots of people asking for tickets and being turned away, I felt rather smug at that point!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the sights again, I know I love reading trip reports of places I've been to as it brings back memories.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 10:04 AM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List