Old 29 Nov 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by juless77 View Post
That's great thankyou picked my choices already can i ask what the arrivals lounge is please ...and did you get Delta Sky Club because you booked upper class ... also is there a dedicated check in at MCO for upper class as noticed Disney springs isn't open any more ...did you manage much sleep on the way home ?
The Virgin arrivals lounge in T3 is available to all passengers flying in UC or Flying Club Gold passengers. It's located after immigration/luggage collection.

There is a dedicated UC check in at Orlando. We went straight there and she took our bags etc. However, because we travelled back from Barbados in August and knew the routine and didn't want any hassle I asked why she hadn't checked our passenger locator forms as that's what they did in Barbados. She said, 'haven't you had them checked over there at the economy line?' - err, no as we're flying in Upper, I presumed you would know. Her mistake as she then admitted she'd looked as the back of our passports and thought the relevant sticker was there but it was the one put on from Barbados Easily rectified though as she just took us over to have the PLF checked and we were on our way. No other checks.

Again Delta Sky Club available for UC passengers and I believe they do payment entry too. Historically it's been pretty basic but this time was a better experience. They have now arranged the buffet/bar area with dining tables and chairs. Hot food offerings were much improved, chicken and rice, chilli, tomato pasta. There were turkey wraps, cheese and biscuits, different salads. Crisps and nuts choices. Chocolate cheesecake, various biscuits including Fig Newtons which are my Grandson's favourite, a few of those may have dropped in my bag

Flight was delayed so nearly 21.30 when we took off. It actually worked to our advantage as we were pretty tired by then. Managed around 3/4 hours sleep so felt fine yesterday and went to bed around 10.30pm and slept until 8 this morning, although a bit tired today.

Just as a footnote and a bit off topic, we travelled out on the A350 and back on the A300. Going out we weren't sure about the A350 layout but after coming back on the older aircraft we've both decided that we like the A350 much more - the space, comfort and privacy is far superior.

HTH
Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List