Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Sounds like a smooth pre travel day! Love the girls hair, it looks really cute. I can’t believe how grown up they are both looking Lisa & did you say it’s really been 4 years since your last trip?! Wow! Feels like only a few weeks ago I was reading your report.

Hope the day after went as smoothly x
It was a smooth day, thankfully. Yes, It was almost 4 years ago exactly, we went on October 10th or 12th in 2015 - time just flies by!x

Originally Posted by ely3857 View Post
Oh thank god Kaley thought nothing of the secret slip!
Oh I know, we coulddn't believe it when she said she needed to apologise to her cousin as Kaley had told her she was wrong. x

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Great pre-travel day. I love your countdown colour in... I might have to copy that (although will wait until my countdown gets a bit smaller!)
Thanks, and copy away. Tip, he used different sized plates to draw around for the shapes. x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A good pre travel day

Joan
Thanks x

Originally Posted by DiddyDan View Post
Lovely pre-travel day, I didn’t realise you all went to the airport in convoy lol. Some really nice pics of you all as well 😊 x
Thanks. Yeah, Dad had suggested a different way so Phil was happy to just follow.x

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Great start with a smooth drive to the airport. Your evening meals look lovely too.
Thanks, we did have a good drive. The return journey was not the same unfortunately. The food was very good.x

Originally Posted by Tinkermom View Post
Lovely start, happy holidays 😊
Thank you! x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List