Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

More photos of the outside

Ol' Man Island pool area

The water mill from the Ol' Man Island side

More signage

The campfire

It was lovely having a wander around POR. It is a beautiful resort and the main pool area looked very good, though we didn't manage to actually get over there to use it.

We weren't planning on doing any more exploring today so made our way back to the boat dock. We only had to wait a couple of minutes for a boat (Sassagoula Sunset) and we left at 3.30pm.

We stopped at POFQ at 3.36pm and were back on our way a few minutes later.

Saratoga Springs Treehouse Villas

Always trying to spot aeroplanes

Love this sign

Enjoying the boat journey

We were pulling into the Marketplace boat dock at 3.50pm and quickly off the boat

We took the walkway round into the Marketplace. This was our first time doing this walk, the walkway wasn't open when we were last here in 2015

We had a wander around and went in the Art of Disney shop. We love it in here and could spend an absolute fortune. The Days of Christmas shop is always a must for me too

We had a look in Goofy's Candy Co

We took some photos with the Winne the Pooh character scene

Kaley tried on the BB8 hat in the Star Wars Trading Post shop

And they both had some photos with the figures in Disney's Pin Traders

We had a look in Mickey's Pantry and Marketplace Co -Op

We went into Ghirardelli's, where I was really happy to find that they had peppermint bark squares in stock

We went into the World of Disney shop next

I quite liked the new décor, though did still find everything was difficult to find. Madison and Kaley had been asking to buy a teddy each and each time they had asked, it was always for the same one each. They have absolutely loads at home but really wanted to spend their money so they got one each - Madison a Big Feet Winnie the Pooh and Kaley a Big Feet Eyeore. These were $26.99 plus tax each but you could get them for $22 plus tax if you bought two or more so they did that. We also got the World of Disney reusable bag for $2.50 plus tax

Finished in here, we carried on walking towards the Landing.

This was our first time seeing the Landing area and we really liked it. We did manage to take the long way round on more than one of our DS trips this year, thinking we knew where we were going when we clearly didn't. BLUSH

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List