Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We were on a character mission so went to the relocated Mickey, Minnie and Goofy character spot. The wait in here wasn't too bad either.

First up was Goofy

We moved along the line to wait for Minnie

And soon it was our turn

Minnie was fun as always and the girls enjoyed meeting her. We walked along to wait our turn to see Mickey.

Phil and I jumped in for a picture here too

We had fun meeting these characters and it hadn't taken us long to see them. We went outside and walked towards the area near Journey into Imagination as we wanted to see Vanellope, though we stopped for photos on the way as usual

Love the water features here, I missed seeing the main fountains

We went into Image Works, which is where the meet and greet spot was for Vanellope

Where the characters in here come in and out

We had a short wait for Vanellope. She had to go out for a couple of minutes and Phil had read about what happens when the characters come through the "The Link" tunnel - I went over and waited and managed to film as she came back out. (There's sounds and flashing lights.)

We were next in line for when she came out so it was our turn to see her. She came over to Madison and Kaley and walked them over

She was so much fun

We had a quick look around in Image Works before we went outside to take more photos and do some filming

I was recording the dancing fountains (if that is their name) and Madison and Kaley decided to see how close to the water they could get

They didn't get close enough that they got wet.

Another water feature

Finished here, we walked back to have a look inside The Land

We had a quick wander in here

We went into the little Ghirardelli shop and each had a sea salt caramel square as they were giving them out. From there, we went back outside where we saw Ryan, Bethany, Piper and Cody at the bottom where you park pushchairs. We walked towards Future World East together talking, until we went different ways again. (I can't remember where they were going, I'm not sure if it was time for Cody to have a nap so were walking somewhere a bit quieter.)

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List