Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We moved over to see Donald after we had seen Goofy, only waiting a couple of minutes for the people in front of us to finish. He was in a very funny mood - as soon as the girls started to walk towards him, he held his arm up to keep them back

He wanted his own photo shoot before having photos with anyone else!

Finished with his private photo shoot, he let Madison and Kaley join him and signed their autograph books

He posed for a photo

Had a hug

Then wanted Phil to come over for a photo too

They posed for a pic

He was a lot of fun, the best Donald we have met. We wanted to see some more characters, and had a FP for Tink that Phil had made after we scanned into Big Thunder Mountain, so walked down Main Street to the Town Square Theater

We had a bit of time before our FP and the wait time for Mickey was only 10 minutes so we went and got in line. It was about 1.40pm by now. I think we did wait about the 10 minutes

The girls had photos and hugs first

Then Phil jumped in for a photo

Our FP had now opened up for Tink so we went and joined the FP line about 1.55pm. This took a long time for some reason, and it was 2.20pm when we came out.

This is the only location I remember having the automated photos at, so there wasn't any other shots from Memory Maker other than the posed ones.

We had wanted to try and see the parade today. It was about 2.20pm, but as we were at the bottom of Main Street, we hadn't really missed anything. We could see some space upstairs in the train station so went up there and was able to have a good view and get some photos

I do enjoy this parade, the music is so catchy.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List