VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another Birthday Trip, Oct 2019 - Day 9, MK Resort Walk, Hollywood Studios and Boardwalk Area Walk

The previous day is HERE.

*Disclaimer, one of my favourite days of every holiday is doing the Magic Kingdom and Epcot Resort walks so there are lots of photos for today. *

Apologies for the VERY long day in getting this day up.

Friday 11 October 2019

After a long day and late night the day before, I had hoped for a longer lie in than 8am, which is when Madison and Kaley woke up. We did take our time getting up and getting ready, having breakfast, etc.

We left at 9.35 to have a wander around the resort, the first on our resort hop today

We went over to the lobby first to get some more maps and to check we had no charges on our account (we didn't).

We went back outside and headed around towards the mill.

Another resort map photo

Some photos by the mill

We wanted to have a look around the Alligator Bayou part of the resort so followed the path that way

Building 18 and one of the pools

There were lots of trees in this area so there was plenty of shady spots.

It was another beautiful day and the resort looked stunning

Resort signage

We liked the AB area but were glad we were in the Mansions. We headed back towards Magnolia Bend. I can't remember which Mansion this was!

There was work being done on Acadian House (80) and the pool between here and 85 had been emptied and closed off, with workmen there

We wondered if this may have been the reason we were upgraded to a Royal Room, with one of the Mansions not being available to them.

More photos as we were walking back to our room

We were back at our room just after 10.15am. We had a quick snack, got our stuff together and left at 10.30am. We drove to Magic Kingdom and were parked in Peter Pan 216 at 10.45am.

We walked to the TTC

We walked up to the monorail station and walked straight onto monorail gold. We were soon on our way and Phil got this great photo

He quickly swapped cameras and managed to get this even better shot

We have a large photo of this up in our living room and it is the screensaver on our computer too.

The girls were happy with how much space we had on the monorail, and made themselves comfortable

Posing for more photos and pulling faces

Back wall of the monorail car

Space Mountain, with the building work for Tron behind

It was a really nice journey to the Contemporary, the second stop on our resort hop. We love this artwork

Monorail gold

Going down the escalator

We had a look in my favourite shops

Kaley was trying on some of the Minnie head bands

We went downstairs and outside. I have so many good memories from our stay at Bay Lake Tower

We stopped for some photos on our way to the boat dock

We walked to the boat dock and had a wait of about 15-20 minutes

Just before 12 noon, the boat for Wilderness Lodge, stop three on our resort hop, arrived

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 05:04 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List