Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We slowly walked out and as we got to the tree, the Tree of Life Night Time Awakenings was on

A bit blurry but I like this one

More pictures of the tree

The tree looked so beautiful all lit up, this is a great addition to the entertainment at AK.

Another tree pic

And more photos

And two final tree pics as we were leaving

We stopped for a photo as we were leaving the park

I have written that it was a long walk back to the car, and we were in and on our way at 8.35pm. We followed the signs for POR and DS and it seemed to take us ages to get back. It was just before 9pm when we were back. We went and got our refillable mugs first, before heading back to the main area.

Some lovely night time photos of POR

(The moon on this one. )

We went to Riverside Mill and refilled our mugs

On our way back, we went into Fulton's to do some shopping. Kaley bought herself a colouring book ($7.45 inc tax) and Madison bought a Winnie the Pooh something for $10.64 inc tax. Phil and I went a bit mad with our shopping here! A lot of the descriptions on the receipt make no sense to me, but there were photo frames, jigsaws, magnets, ornaments, Christmas decorations, pin badges and more, costing us almost $300, eek! We used our $90 gift card from skipping Mousekeeping towards this.

The photo frames

2019 snow globe

Christmas decorations

We walked back to our room and got back at 9.40pm. Madison and Kaley got ready for bed and were in bed and asleep just after 10pm.

Phil and I packed up as much as we could, ready to check out tomorrow and move to the house. With taking some of our stuff to the house this morning, it didn't take too long to get everything else packed.

We watched a bit of TV and I went to bed around midnight.

My steps for today - 20,245
Phil's steps for today - 16,174

Next up, Moving Day, Epcot, Disney Springs and BJ's Brewhouse is HERE

TODAY'S DINING PLAN ROUND UP - 8 Counter Service used and 0 Snack Credit used.

OVERALL DINING PLAN ROUND UP - 63/80 Counter Service used and 64/80 Snack Credits used.

DINING PLAN CREDITS REMAINING - 17 Counter Service and 16 Snack Credits.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 02:53 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List