Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

We had made a reservation for 6.30pm and that was the time we arrived. We checked in and were taken straight upstairs to a table against the wall, out of the way. Perfect for Phil who doesn't like being too close to other tables in restaurants.

Checking out the menus

And for some reason, I have the cover of the main menu but not what is actually inside!

Phil has wanted to come back here for years as he loves the Buffalo Hot Wings. They are his favourite food at a restaurant in the US. There was no way he wasn't ordering these as a starter, $15.95

He loved these and was very happy to have had them again.

I had ordered an Onion Ring Tower for Madison, Kaley and I to share, $7.95

These were really good and were very quickly eaten.

Kaley had the kids Cheese Pizza and Fries, $8.95

She really liked this, pizza wasn't something that any of us had been having so it was nice for her to have something different for a change.

Madison had the kids Chicken Tenders and Fries meal, $8.95

She really liked this too. I may have pinched her honey mustard sauce.

Phil and I both had the same, the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, steak burger, seasoned and seared with a signature spice blend, topped with house-made barbecue sauce, crispy shoestring onions, cheddar cheese, applewood bacon, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato, $18.50 each

These were really tasty and we pretty much cleaned our plates.

We had told them we were celebrating Madison and Kaley's birthdays and our server brought them out a small birthday ice cream each

We were all quite full so didn't manage to eat them all. As we were celebrating birthdays, I had a voucher for buy one get one free on adult main courses. I had let our server know at the start so when he brought the ice creams over, he took the voucher over to sort out the bill. This took him a while as he had to wait for a manager to apply the discount.

With our couple of drinks at $3.99 each, and after the discount had been applied to the bill, the subtotal was $68.28, the tax $4.44, and the total $72.72. The tip at 18% was just under $16. We paid and went out, stopping again for a couple of photos

I had wanted to go to Voodoo Donuts but the line was really long, it was getting late and I didn't want to wait. We fast walked back to the car, but came across some annoying people on the moving walkways, who were stood across the whole thing so you couldn't get past them.

It was about 8.20pm when we got back to the car and it was just before 9pm when we got back. I've just realised what a long day out that was for us.

Madison and Kaley got ready for bed, said goodnight to everyone and were in bed at 9.15pm.

The rest of us sat up talking again, catching up on what everyone had been doing, and we went to bed around midnight.

My steps for today - 14,259
Phil's steps for today - 13,855

Next up, the Wedding Day is HERE!

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 04:22 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List