Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

Since we had come outside, Jamie had been having photos taken with Saxon and his family, as Randy had arrived. While he was doing this, Phil was taking more photos.

Standing in the shade as it was SO HOT!

Posed photos

Look how smart Saxon looks, in a suit like his Dad's and matching shoes.

Happily exploring

Phil took this as Randy was taking it

Kaley looks so hot here, you can see her face is red

Still just happily exploring and walking round

Sitting waiting

Exploring together, look at them holding hands

Phil got the kids to pose for some photos

(You can see he is saying cheese here. )

I don't know why I am sitting in the sun, I was holding my hair away from my neck because it was so hot.

Michelle, Sydney, Kori, Mum and Dad had arrived by now and had some photos taken inside. Soon after, Dan, Dave and Cole arrived too.

He looked so cute, he had a little shorts and polo set that had braces on

Just before 1.30pm, we were all asked to take our seats. My Mum was outside, Michelle, my Dad and the girls were in one room inside and Jamie, Saxon and Jamie's Dad were in another room to then be able to walk out

(Their officiant was the same gent who officiated Dan and Dave's Wedding.)

Dan had taken this picture before she came outside, as she had been inside helping with last minute dress faffing, etc.

Don't they look gorgeous. They had had their hair done this morning and they had chosen their dresses with Michelle. Sydney can be very shy and doesn't usually wear dresses so they wanted something that wasn't too 'bridesmaid-y' and these were perfect. They had chosen their own shoes too. They were both very happy and excited.

She also got a photo of Michelle and my Dad

Doesn't she look stunning! She loved the pockets on the dress. My Dad looks so happy too.

Bit of back story on the dress buying - We had gone to the same bridal shop that Dan had bought her dress from as the owner and her staff were so lovely. Michelle didn't really have an idea of what sort of dress she wanted, she just knew she wanted Jimmy Choo shoes!

We all had a look at the different dresses and between us, picked some out for her to try. There were a couple she put on and was she just like, nope, not for me, I'm not even showing you, and the ones we did see looked lovely but not amazing. Kelly, the owner, could see that Michelle wasn't liking any so said to give her a minute.

She went away and came back with a dress and said something along the lines of "don't look at me like I'm crazy, I know you all looked at this dress and just passed by it, I know it doesn't look anything special but I know what I'm doing". Well, she absolutely knew what she was doing. The dress itself was the plain gown but with adding the belt and with Michelle's colouring and dark hair, it looked beautiful on her. We all knew that was THE dress and they ordered it there and then.

Anyway, back to the ceremony. Jamie watching Sydney and Kori walking down the aisle

And Sydney and Kori when they got to the front

The instrumental version of At Last I See The Light from Tangled started playing and Michelle and my Dad were walking down the aisle

I love her hair, it looked so pretty.

Kisses and handshakes

This one is lovely, the way they are smiling at each other

Photos during the ceremony

And then they were husband and wife

I don't remember much of the ceremony, I know it didn't take long though.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List