Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

I think here is a good time to share some of Randy's photos. They're all from after the ceremony but I don't actually have many of his, so this is just a selection of the ones I have.

I love this one, the way they are looking at each other

Something/someone was making them laugh

We all had a photo together

Then one of the four of us

And the six of us

I love these next photos; they are finding something so funny! We were talking about this the other day, none of us can remember who or what was making them laugh so much.

Look how cool Cody looks

We asked Randy to take a photo of the four of us

And he took one of Dan, Dave and Cole too

Like I say, I don't have many of his photos, and none he took of just Michelle and Jamie, but these ones I do have are so good.

There were also lots of pictures taken with Jamie's family in too, but I haven't asked if I can share them so I have just shared our family pictures.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List