Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS POST

I don't remember the details of how it happened but Michelle and Jamie had bought loads of drinks, crisps, sweets, etc. and they had all been brought up and put in the fridge and the kids had made a dent in the sweets!

Couple more photos

Madison and Kaley had money burning a hole in their pockets so Phil and I took them down and over to the CR, to the Fantasia shop to have a look

Madison bought herself two Kingdom Keeper books, a Cinderella notebook and novelty pen. Kaley was looking at toys that would have been difficult to get in a suitcase so she just bought a couple more of the Wishable teddy things.

We walked back over the walkway to BLT and up to the GV. We spent time chatting with everyone, taking photos and enjoying having somewhere to relax and be together. Cole still wasn't feeling well so Dan and Dave took him home, which was a shame but there was no way he could stay up, or not be able to sleep peacefully, until the fireworks.

We sat out on the same balcony again and took more photos

We saw the Electric Water Pageant go by

It was a MNSSHP night so it was soon time for Disney's Not So Spooky Spectacular fireworks (that is what the Disney website says they are called, HalloWishes is much easier to remember!) to start. I filmed this while Phil took photos

Phil had been able to get some pictures of the projections on the castle.

More fireworks

These were really good and great fun to watch. If I'm honest, I do prefer HalloWishes, I loved the 360 fireworks they used to do.

It had been a lovely night and getting to see Disney fireworks at the end of the day was a perfect ending.

It was gone 10.30pm now and it had been such a long day for us all. The kids had all been incredible. It was a long day, it was very hot and they had been brilliant, they were all so well behaved all day and really enjoyed themselves.

It was time for us to go now. Michelle and Jamie had ordered Lyfts for us so we got our stuff together and said our goodbyes, so that we could go down to the lobby to wait for them. One last photo of the castle before we left

Phil, Madison, Kaley and I were ready to go first, along with Piper who was really tired, so she came with us. We got in the first car (Mum, Dad, Ryan, Bethany and Cody were only a few minutes behind us) at 10.45pm and were back home at 11pm.

I helped Piper get ready for bed while Madison and Kaley got ready for bed too. The others were back a few minutes after us so Bethany and Ryan took over sorting Piper and the four kids were all in bed and asleep by 11.25pm.

We all stayed up talking for a while, before going to bed around midnight, all absolutely shattered.

We had had a fantastic day. Michelle was the last of us to get married and we were lucky to have had brilliant days at all of our Weddings. Though Dan and Dave also got married in Orlando, the two weddings had been completely different, as had mine and Phil's and Ryan and Bethany's here at home. Thankfully, they all had the same thing - fantastic days how we wanted them, surrounded by family.

Thank you for reading if you make it this far, I know it is long and there are so many pictures!

My steps for today - 12,550
Phil's steps for today - 9,173

Next up, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Swimming and Millers Ale House is HERE

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 04:21 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List