View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
Our next destination was chocolate studio where we ordered one of our faves - Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey-Caramel

Next door at the Cheese Studio - on Jo’s recommendation, a Savoury Caramelised Onion Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Cheese Tart with Cold Arugula Salad and Aged Balsamic. It was delicious and get value for a snack credit - look at the size of it!

Isabella was taking some snaps along the way with her Kidizoom camera and I just love this pic of the girls taking a selfie together

A month or so later we received a letter from Isabella in the post and it had a USB of her pics inside it. The girls loved receiving this, they were so excited! Look how cute they came out <3

Unfortunately time had come for us to leave so we made a slow walk towards the bus stop together. It had been a fantastic afternoon and we didn’t want it to end!

Cute!

Doing some karate kicks!

Waving goodbye

I spy the Sears!

We honestly had such a lovely time. It was like we had been friends for years and years; No awkward silences, we just chatted and laughed the whole way round and the girls got along famously.

It's a shame we don't live closer to each other, really hope we get to do it again some time

Our bus was a little slower than theirs (AKL vs WL!) So we waved as they drove passed. Our bus arrived shortly afterwards and we took the short ride back to our resort. We had promised the girls some pool time so we went straight to our room to get ready. It was still rather chilly for Florida weather so the pool was really quiet.

It didn’t bother the girls but I sat and supervised (along with the Lifeguard) as it was just too cold for me!

Andy got us a couple of drinks from Geyser Point and I wrapped myself in towels to keep warm…

Grand Margarita - Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila, Grand Marnier, fresh Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour

WL has a gorgeous pool and water play area, we were really impressed.

After countless times down the water slide and several underwater roly-polies the girls had had enough swimming and were ready for some grub!

We knew we wanted to try out Geyser Point at some point so now felt like the perfect time. We towel dried them and put some warm clothes on them then took a couple of fresh towels with us.

There was a table for four right near the water’s edge that looked lovely. It’s under cover but has open sides and has heat lamps so it’s nice and cosy.

It’s counter service so you can get it to go, or you can sit in and they will serve you at your table and there’s silverware and real plates! It’s still only uses your quick service credits so all you pay for is any extras and a tip for the service. We thought this was great!

We ordered two adult meals to share between us - Two Bison Cheeseburgers - Bacon, Tillamook Cheddar, Sweet Onion Straws, Lettuce, Tomato, Garlic Aïoli and Marionberry Barbecue Sauce served on an Artisan Roll with choice of Multigrain Salad or Waffle Fries

To drink the girls had Sprite and we had Black Cherry Mule - Zodiac Black Cherry Vodka, fresh Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar topped with Fever Tree Ginger Beer and Northwest Iced Tea - Rogue Dark Rum, 44° North Idaho Potato Vodka, Aviation Gin, Cointreau, and Sweet-and-Sour with a splash of Coca-Cola.

Near the end of dinner we heard the Happily Ever After music being piped through the speakers; it was so lovely to hear. The music gave me shivers. As soon as it was released I downloaded the song, it’s so lovely. The fireworks were visible from WL so Izzy and I hopped up to watch them.

It was so special and unexpected. For some reason, it hadn’t occurred to me there would be such a great view with piped in music so close to us!

Izzy and I cuddled and watched it together for a while. I felt so happy. We had only ever seen youtube videos of the show and I even cried watching that so we couldn’t wait to see it in MK later that week!

A few more bites of food later and just after the fireworks finished, the Electrical Water Pageant started up and it was right outside Geyser Point! Izzy and I hopped up to go and take a closer look but Imogen and Daddy watched from the comfort of the padded chairs and heat lamps once again. I don’t blame them!

It was so magical <3

Walking back to our room

A quick shower, then bed. What a fantastic day! Tomorrow: Outlet shopping and Hollywood Studios!

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate

Edited at 07:25 PM.
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List