Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by shelle View Post
Universal used to have an express pass option free to all guests. I still have some of the paper tickets somewhere.
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
How did it work? I’m hoping something will trigger in my head as I hate it when I can’t remember things! 😂
Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
They were ticket machines that you put your park ticket in, like the old WDW system, if my memory is correct that is!
The following was from the Universal park maps back in 2001:

The system was similar to Disney's old paper fastpass system in that you inserted your ticket into a machine and got a time to return to the ride (a virtual queuing system). There was a slight difference though in that people with a multi-day ticket could have Express Pass return times for up to 3 attractions at a time, not just one.

It was free, then Universal started charging for it and changed the way it worked. I was surprised Disney didn't do the same.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List