View Single Post
Old 3 Aug 19, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

So Fastpass day came and didn't manage a FOP fastpass at all. However, a couple of days later, Lisa (sha9) posted that some had become available in September, and I managed to get 2 FOP

On our fastpass day, Mousedining and Touring Plans alerted me that BOG had become available for lunch, so that was swapped. I also managed to get an earlier time for Chef Arts and Ohanas. Funny how they all became available on our 60 day mark, just shows how people change their plans.

I've also booked HRH using Clubcard Vouchers. Hotels.com was £522 for 1 night Club Level, but I managed to find a cheaper deal on Virgin Holidays at £443. It was hard work getting them to price match, but I persevered and with £255 worth of vouchers, it ended up costing £188 for the 4 of us. I was surprised that VH were cheaper than Travelbag

Still very undecided about 1900 Park Fayre Dinner - reading everyone's trip reports to see if anything else takes our fancy.

Also saved a little bit on car hire, re-booking with Alamo Brits.

So still need to book Up Close with Shamu - has anyone been to this recently? I know it's not quite as good as it used to be, but I still think it will be worth it.

So glad I got another £500 worth of dollars on my Revolut card - I wasn't happy that the exchange rate was $1.24! I'm now thrilled I got that rate!

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List