View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 08, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ariel2006
Imagineer

ariel2006's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

It kind of rained on and off but wasn’t too bad, and it was lovely being surrounded by the mountains as we played.
We then drove to Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant but couldn’t find it so after a while of searching for it we went to a restaurant called Park Grill that we passed on the road. It was all made of wood and inside had bears and beavers and was really nicely done.

We ordered some drinks, Mum and I had top shelf frozen mango margaritas which were so good. Then we helped ourselves to the salad bar which was included, they had a good selection including Caesar salad, bacon bits, coleslaw, potato salad, mozzarella, anchovies and more. We then ordered and it wasn’t too long before our food came. Sophie and I went in the shops whilst we waited, it was a lovely little crafty shop and I brought some cute wooden bear figurines.

When we got back our tea was there, Mum had the pecan crusted chicken with vegetable skewer, Dad had Moonshine chicken with fries, Nick had the bbq ribs with sweet potato casserole and I had the 7oz filet with loaded baked potato (you could chose one side with your main). My steak was so good, so tender and tasty and so was Nicks sweet potato, it was all very nice. I squeezed in a Jack Daniels creme brulee as I can’t resist if they have crème brulee on the menu. It was so good and Nick a cappuccino too.

Then we drove back to the cabin. Us girls went in the hot tub and discussed our upcoming DLP trip under the gorgeous clear, starry sky. The boys played pool again, 3 nights to nick, 1 to Paul. Then we watched some MIB and then it was time for bed

Adventures of An Ex Cast-Member & Disney Virgin ~ Pre-trippie ;April-May 2008 ~ Villa, RPR, CSR (Trip Report); July/August 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Miami; January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; July 1998 - I-Drive and Fort Lauderdale - 2 weeks; Trippies; Our Spooky DLP Celebration ~ Halloween 2008; Cowboys, Chicken and Country Music ~ Tennessee Adventure 2008
ariel2006 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List