View Single Post
Old 10 Mar 19, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Pre-Trip report for our 2nd 'once in a lifetime' holiday haha

WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE MOUSE (again)

yup, so we got back from staying a fortnight at Disney's Saratoga Springs resort in 2017 and we had already decided that we'd definitely be going back (yay! no need to try and do some convincing, haha!)

so this year we are heading to the Animal Kingdom Lodge! yippee!
We were tempted to upgrade to this resort on our last trip but by the time i'd actually made up my mind the price had gone up more than i was willing to pay so we stayed put (and glad we did as we really did love SSR, shame it wasn't available for this year )

Follow my pre-trip resort and i'll make you seem super unorganised as i like to organise EVERYTHING

Just a little run down if you didn't catch my last pre-trip; we're a family of 4; the winkles (P and X) and the adults; mum and dad we also have a dog who pretty much things he's a child called Ichigo (he was only a pupper when we went on holiday last time!) and our recent family addition is a wee fuzz ball hamster called Hamtaro. For obvious reasons, the fur babies will have to stay at home with the less exciting humans that are the grandparents

Edited at 06:35 PM.
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List