View Single Post
Old 1 Jan 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

So I have finally finished! (Only 4 months late!). Despite not finishing it close to live, I enjoyed keeping a record of what we ate. Overall food was great, I would say the only ones that underwhelmed me were Electric Umbrella, Longhorns (which was ok, but I went in with high expectations), and McDonald’s (which perhaps isn’t surprising, and I shouldn’t have given in to the pestering!)

Highlights were Storybook Dining, Polite Pig, Rock and Brews and Kekes, with Olive Garden always being a great meal too.

Club level at Portofino was really good for us and we all agree is a must do on a future trip. I have mixed feelings on Disney onsite, but I can see that we may end up repeating it for DDP given the cost of dining otherwise. I also can’t imagine not staying offsite and visiting all our favourites. I suspect our next trip will end up with a similar 3 way split to get the best of everything

My next mission now is to write my trip report, which I am determined to do and finish this time!

Thank you to everyone for reading and commenting
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List