View Single Post
Old 24 Nov 20, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
I totally agree, but I think its outta sight outta mind. That's why I want to go vegan in January. I have seen the videos, I have seen the way animals are treated, I have seen them go to slaughter fighting and screaming. I think its time we decide, if we want to eat meat, go and watch it from being born, how it was raised and how it was slaughtered. If you can eat the meat then... its your choice...… I so want to give up. They have heartbeats, families, love, feelings etc...… In other countries they kill dogs in the most horrendous ways and we are up in arms...… its no difference if its a cow, they are the most gentle creatures and the most abused. xx
I'm curious why you would wait until January is this is something that means that much to you?

As already posted, I saw a "field-to-plate" programme nearly 30 years ago and that was it there and then. I couldn't possibly have had five more weeks of eating meat, before implementing a decision that I'd made.

Edit: sorry, I've just seen you've just answered the same question.

Part One
Part Two

Edited at 08:04 PM.
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List