Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We walked over towards the Land area. We stopped for a few minutes as Phil wanted to get a photo with the monorail going around, but he wasn't in luck and we didn't want to wait around for very long!

We walked over to the Land

And went inside. Madison spotted that the cool ceiling decoration was the four seasons

We still had a bit of time before our Soarin' 3.40-4.40pm FP so we decided to use our final free FP on Living With The Land

Phil was recording the ride on the GoPro (he did this on most rides we went on) so I was responsible for taking the photographs. I took lots (I love this ride), but will just share a few

I thought this Halloween/Fall/Thanksgiving display was brilliant

We all really enjoyed the ride. It is one of my favourites, I love looking at everything they are growing, especially anything that ends up shaped like Mickey.

It was now time to use our Soarin' FP. It has been a long time since we have ridden this and I don't know if the process has changed but we waited for ages considering we had FPs. I wrote down that we were walking through the line at 3.59pm and we lined up waiting for row 1 at 4.17pm. I'm not sure if it should take 20 minutes when using a FP but it did end up being worth the wait. Having the front row was perfect for Madison and Kaley's first ride and they loved it, especially Kaley. I imagine the upgrade for this will make it even more popular.

From here, we walked round to Club Cool

We had fun tasting some of the different flavours. I usually like the pineapple Fanta one but it tasted a bit off, flat maybe. I found the floor really sticky too which I wasn't impressed with!

We walked towards World Showcase, stopping for more PP pictures

We walked past the cranberry bog and stopped for more pictures at the Food and Wine Festival topiary display

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 08:27 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List