Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We collected our pushchairs from outside and walked back around towards Future World.

On the way, we called in to Fountainview to get our Epcot Starbucks mugs. Mum bought them so she could get her DVC discount. It was $29.90 for 2 mugs and the discount was $2.99. Subtotal was $26.91, tax $1.75, making the total to pay $28.66. Well worth buying them using the DVC discount.

We had FP's for The Seas with Nemo from 6.05-7.05pm so went there next

This was a fun little ride and we all enjoyed it

We stopped at the 'mine mine mine' birds outside the ride and Madison, Kaley and Piper thought these were great.

Piper in particular, loved these and found them really funny

It was so fun watching her as it made her laugh so much.

We decided to make our way back now, first looking in the Art of Disney shop

I love all the different artwork in here. I would love to buy so much in there

We stopped for one last PP picture as we left

And Phil took a couple more on the way out

We had walked back to the car again instead of waiting for the tram, and were on our way back to OKW by 7.30pm. We were home very quickly, getting the girls ready for bed and they were asleep straight away, just before 8pm.

We spent the evening relaxing in front of the TV and I went through some of the things I'd ordered online. Dan and Dave came round for a bit and then the others got back from shopping. We stayed up talking and went to bed at around 11pm.

Day 6 - Hollywood Studios, the Boardwalk and Trattoria al Forno is HERE

DINING PLAN ROUND UP - 24/48 Table Service used, 12/48 Counter Service used and 1/48 Snack Credits used

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 09:12 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List