Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Continued from previous post

We went for a wander

And found ourselves at the Mike and Sully character meet as the line was quite short

Waiting in line

Our turn

I have written that this was a very quick meet. The girls still enjoyed it though.

We went out towards the Streets of America area

The Osborne Lights in place but not ready to be turned on yet

On my list of snack credit locations to try, after going through the Disney Food Blog, was Herbie's Drive In

The s'mores had caught my eye and I definitely wanted to try them

I got a frozen lemonade cooler $3.99

And a s'mores ($4.49)

We used 2 snack credits for these.

These were both so good, I knew Phil and the girls would enjoy the frozen lemonade but I was surprised at how much Phil liked the s'mores. We were very tempted to get a second portion but refrained as we had a lunch ADR coming up.

It started to rain again so we went and sheltered under the Youse Guys Moychindice canopy

There were quite a few people who sheltered in here, including a lady with a dog. The dog didn't look like a service dog and had nothing on it to indicate that it was so I'm not too sure what was going on. It also reminded me that we had seen quite a few people in Epcot the day before with dogs too. I don't know if they were service dogs or were just permitted for some reason?

Anyway, after a short while, the rain stopped so we carried on looking around

We nipped in the Christmas shop but didn't get anything, then went to the toilets near to Muppet Vision

We made our way to the Animation area to see when the next Voyage of the Little Mermaid was but it was at 1.20pm, the same time as our lunch ADR so we gave it a miss.

We went to Beverly Sunset and bought an M&M marshmallow wand ($4.99), an Olaf marshmallow wand ($4.99) and a chocolate s'more ($4.99), and we used 3 snack credits. (Pictures later in the day.)

We walked back down towards the main entrance, taking photos and looking in the different shops

Look at that sky!

I bought a Hollywood Studios clapboard magnet from Mickeys of Hollywood for $9.99 and Madison and Kaley each had a baby Pluto teddy wrapped in a blanket (on offer at $39.95 for the two). I also went into Guest Relations to try and get some Disney Dollars. The line was short and within minutes, I had bought a $10 note and $1 note, both designs I hadn't purchased before. Knowing now that they have been discontinued, I'm glad I got these and wish I had got them from the other parks too.

Continued in next post

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 05:36 PM.
Lisa29 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List