View Single Post
Old 17 Oct 19, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I suspect they were laughing AT them not with them !
The trouble is most of them clearly aren't very bright , disrupting what is the most ecologically friendly method of public transport in London is a very special kind of stupid !
It was inevitable that sooner or later Joe Public would retaliate ... and I doubt they were the ones arrested the police are fed up with these idiots too. I feel a tiny bit sorry for the mostly middle class and unworldly idealists discovering you don't pee off East Londoners. Watching a photographer supporter/protester been interviewed and moaning he was attacked whilst filming their nonsense ... and trying to justify attacking public transport ... and failing utterly .
Suppose with half term there will be more of this next week , I feel sorry for the London emergency service workers who will have their leave (and time with their families) cancelled next week because of these silly people.

Originally Posted by Do5-BaG View Post
Just been reading that Joe Public have served them with their own form of justice this morning, apparently they have dragged them off the top of Tube Trains and beaten them.

Just like some gangs / groups get legally branded as terrorists and banned, I personally feel these lot should be the same as their stupid stunts aren't just causing inconvenience, but could potentially put peoples lives at risk.

I was reading about the guy who got onto the runway / taxi ares of London City Airport and climbed on-top of a BA Plane and glued himself to it, in the pictures the police and fire department where laughing and joking with him and wrapped him in a thermal blanket, you have to feel that if this was anyone else they'd most likely have been at the minimal took down and tasered or at worse shot before getting close to the Plane.

We are too soft on them, I have no doubt a few of them are genuine and are pushing for change in the right ways, but I feel the majority are just on the band wagon just to cause trouble while most likely been total hypocrites, including celebrities endorsing them, for me the Police and Local authorities need to start been more heavy handed with them and dishing out real jail time.

Edited at 08:53 AM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List