View Single Post
Old 29 May 15, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JosieO View Post
Great start I keep seeing dibbers booking Disney cruises and getting more and more envious! It is a shame about the two sets of tickets, but definitely worth it to stay in such beautiful hotels and get the free dining. Looking forward to reading more x
Thank you for reading and commenting . That's exactly how I felt about Dibbers booking cruises, I knew I had to get in on the act for next trip .

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I am very excited! You are lining up your best trip yet, I'm so jealous of your resorts.

We are Disney brain twins! We are doing the 3 night cruise next year too and I've got a bee in my bonnet about visiting the West Coast. AND in 2017 we are going to do a split stay at Disney (CSR and Yacht Club) and just take the hit of the cost of 2 sets of tickets because I think the free dining is worth it. I also have a second 'dummy' MDE account because we've booked nights at AoA and WL mid-stay this year and obviously can't link them to my own account as we'll still be checked in at POR when we go for our little mini breaks.

I laughed at you almost saying Mat enjoys relaxing on holiday, who's he been going on holiday with!? Certainly not you
Hi Colette

Thanks for reading and for the lovely comments as always. I love that we are Disney brain twins... how funny . I hope you enjoy your (first?) cruise and your little mini trips to AoA and WL. Glad to hear you're planning to do the same as us and take the hit of double tickets to get what you want...makes me feel a bit less crazy .

You made me LoL with your comment about 'who's he been going on holiday with?!' Fair point x.

Originally Posted by Lisa29 View Post
Can't believe you have started a new pre-trip already! Your plans sound so good so far and I am so jealous of the concierge part of the cruise and staying at the Contemporary and Beach Club. Being able to walk to MK is such a bonus.

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your plans. x x
Well hello Lisa

I know, what am I like starting the pre-trippie having written up only two days of this year's trip so far . Thanks for the lovely comments. I must head over to your pre-trippie to see how you're getting on with your plans xx.

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Wow this really sounds like it will be an amazing holiday! So glad you have started it already so we get to hear all your detailed plans

I did the 3 night Bahamas Cruise with my bf 2 years ago and it is magical, you will have such a great time x
Thanks Sarah for the lovely comments. Glad to hear you loved the cruise, I'm really looking forward to it already x.

Originally Posted by EllieP View Post
Wow sounds like an amazing trip! We are busy sorting the last minute things for this trip only 56 days to go! We can't wait! We are hoping to do Canada next year for a change. I have read a few Disney cruise trip reports tecently and they sound amazing so maybe for my 40th! 😜 looking forward to reading more!
Thanks Elaine for reading and commenting. Wow, lucky you with your little countdown . Canada sounds great, I would love to go. Mat is going to Toronto and Montreal for work in September and I wish the girls and I could sneak in his suitcase. How rude of him to go without us :angry:. A cruise for the 40th sounds great x.

Originally Posted by juliab View Post
What a trip you have planned, so envious lol. Sounds like you will have the most amazing time. Would love to stay at a Deluxe resort one day, I bet it is wonderful being able to walk back to your hotel from Magic Kingdom.

Looking forward to reading more

Julia x
Thanks for reading and for the lovely comments Julia. I am so looking forward to that little walk back to the Contemporary after a long day at Magic Kingdom . x
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List