Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

We woke early on Friday 16th.
Breakfast was here

A lot of food will be eaten here as we didn't do parks the first few days and want lots of relaxing time onsite.

We picked up our refill mugs

DH had a Cinnamon roll and we got a grand fiesta breakfast which DD and I shared. We also got grapes, a packet of Lays and an apple juice for later with one qs credit.

2 qs credits used

Went to the outlets to the Disney character warehouse and got a few food bits for the room in Publix.

Lunch at El Mercado

DD had cheese pizza. She wasn't too bothered by it but I'm not sure she was that hungry. I had some and thought it was nice.

DH had burger and liked it.

I had chicken tenders and fries. It's only on the children's menu but it wasnt a problem asking for an adult portion.

We got these for later as we used our refill cups

3 QS credits used

DD had some peanut butter wraps in the room for tea.
I had some cake from Publix as I have to eat Publix Vanilla cake every visit (it reminds me of the cake we had for our Wedding at Cypress Grove) - it was yummy!

Finally DH and I shared these Nachos and DH had a beer before we went up to the viewing balcony in Gran Destino for the fireworks at Epcot.

TOTAL
6 QS USED 42 REMAINING
0 SNACKS USED 48 REMAINING