View Single Post
Old 11 Jan 20, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Sounds brilliant.
We love California. I am getting to go to Disneyland for my 50th this year as well. I’m 50 in December and am flying out the day before my birthday, spending 2 nights in Anaheim so just doing Disneyland then 9 nights Palm Springs ( maybe our favourable place in the world) , finishing off with 2 nights in Vegas and flying home on Boxing Day.
We will venture out and about in Palm Springs revisiting our favourable places, but lots of R and R and golf will be involved.
I can’t comment on L.A. as such, as only ever stayed 1 night in marina del Rey before as not that fussed on LA. But we loved going down to Venice beach the night we arrived that time and walking through the canals.
We have rented an Airbnb while in Palm Springs as we like having the extra space and washing facilities. Plus it does work out cheaper as we find we have to balance out our accommodation so we can stay in some really nice places as well, like you are doing.
The PCH is just stunning, so I’m pretty sure after you have been once you will want to come back.
Happy Planning...
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List