View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 20, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
This was our first time flying with BA, they’re very similar to Virgin and if I’m honest I think I preferred the food BA provided. Although Virgin service is a little better.

First up we’re drinks and pretzels. This is the only drink service offered aside from the tea/coffee and you’re given wine for your meal which came about 45/60 minutes later

First came the children’s meal which was mixed veg, mash and chicken nuggets. A chocolate brownie, raisins, hummus, bread and cheese/crackers. It was ok, the mash was super salty for a children’s meal. She ate the nuggets, raisins and cheese and had a ham sandwich we brought with us.

Our meal was a choice between cauliflower, macaroni cheese and chicken and veg. We all opted for chicken, it was served with cabbage mash ( I think?) It was actually nice - well as nice as plane food goes. It was served with a cheese salad, bread roll, cheese, crackers and chutney and Black Forest chocolate pot.

Next came mini magnums yum!

Then about 90 minutes before we landed they brought sandwiches round

The children’s meal was 3 sandwich fingers, Jam, cheese & chicken. This came with milky buttons, raisins and apple slices.

Our sandwich was coronation chicken and an chocolate orange flapjack

The flight was ok aside from a lot of turbulence but I’d definitely fly BA again. The only downside was Tampa immigration was around 45 minutes and a huge crash on the interstate meant it was gone 9pm before we made it to riverside. Then it took almost an hour to check in. The wait at riverside to check in was the longest I have ever experienced with any resort I’ve ever stayed out. They only have one queue for check in and queries.
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List