Old 14 Feb 20, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
rinroo
Very Serious Dibber

rinroo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 4
First Day
We went to ihop for breakfast (no pic sorry) we always get the combo I had cinnamon churro pancakes, amazing! My daughter was playing with the little cups of coffee creamer and squished one. It went everywhere... and I mean absolutely everywhere.

Lunch we made an adr for BOG. We pre ordered the french dip for everyone and a macaroni children’s meal for my daughter. When we arrive and went to pay we were told we cannot redeem a child’s meal in an adult QS so we had to pay OOP. Not an issue, we were fine with this. I had my first schöfferhofer of the trip. I LOVE this stuff.

I could only manage half as I was still so full from breakfast, it was a bit of a planning fail on my side. I should’ve made the reservation for later but as we’d slept in from the mega travel day we ate breakfast later than planned.

Dinner was a publix sub, we nipped to get supplies and ate in the room as we were so tired. I did stock up on my other favourite drink snapple

It is so hot here at the moment I wasn’t expecting it to be this warm at this time of year.
*DLP Santa Fe 03-04-05-07**First WDW Trip Oct/Nov 2011**Sept/Oct 2014 RPR-AKV-POFQ**Christmas/NYE 2015/16 OKW BCV AKV* *Nov/Dec 2018 OKW - Daisy’s 1st Trip* *Feb 2020 POR/OKW* *Feb 2024 Dibb Villa ASM OKW AKL 3 weeks with just 3 of us*

Edited at 08:22 PM.
rinroo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List