View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
theotherblonde
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

New here - Villa Holiday!

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. This is my first post. I am a huge Disney fan (first time was as a baby) and in 2022 I intend to go back with my husband and my 1 year old.

I wanted to ask some advice about booking a villa. I was intent on staying on-site Disney but after coming on here and seeing some villa posts, I started my villa research and found some great deals. This was much more affordable than the motel style rooms Disney do.

What websites or booking agents would you recommend for a villa? I quite like Windsor Palms. I found a website through here called I want a villa.com but not sure of the legitimacy of this website? There was another one also called home away.com

Can you recommend some nice websites to book through?

Also, my next question to parents. I am a first time mum due in April next year. We don’t intend to drive in a Orlando and would be taking Uber’s to the parks. Is it okay to use a car seat as a pram (fits into the pram) to get around not carrying a separate car seat everywhere or did any of you get away with not using a car seat with a 1 year old.

Thanks everyone and I hope your all well.
theotherblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List