View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
jennaba
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Ok we find with ds his abscence seizures go up considerably the first few days of the holiday.
He does them at the most awkward time, such as going through security or when someone asks him something
Stress, tiredness and low blood sugar tends to be the biggest triggers
I make sure I am very close to him going through security so I can usher him through or talk for him if needed
I find the biggest issue is most people dont know what they are so it just looks like ds is being rude and ignoring people when they ask him a question
The good news is that after a few days the abscence seizures practically disappear once he relaxes and has less time on screens
We have also found that him taking his meds at night rather than the morning makes a big difference

Any specific questions please ask
Thanks so much for that, I’ll pass it all onto my sister in law.. your son sounds a lot my niece except her eyes tend to roll back..

Did you find you had any problems with any rides? She’s not a massive rollercoaster fan but hopefully will be going on most of the rides plus 3D shows, did you find an issue with any of them? xxx
jennaba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List